- Rapinoe’s Strike Sends Reign to NWSL Final
- Shots on Goal: USWNT vs Switzerland
- FC Kansas City Beats the Heat; Advances to NWSL Final
- Shots on Goal: Sky Blue FC vs Houston Dash
- Sky Blue Ends Season On a High Note
- U20 Women’s World Cup Semifinal Results
- Shots on Goal: Switzerland National Team- Training- August 19th, 2014
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Switzerland
- Shots on Goal: USWNT Open Training- August 19th, 2014
- Preview – USWNT Prepares to Face Switzerland
Bale to Madrid — For Real?
- Updated: July 23, 2013
It’s official: If the Spanish media ran the football world, Gareth Bale would sign a six year contract with Real Madrid. In the Tottenham world, however, Bale is still with the English side and remains unavailable for sale.
Madrid reportedly bid 85 million pounds for Bale. The Spanish paper Marca claims Bale will receive 10 million euros per season and has already informed his would-be former club that he wishes to leave.
No word yet from the actual Real Madrid Club.
Tottenham is currently in Hong Kong in the Asia Cup. Bale will miss the opening match against Sunderland due to an injury.
(Photo courtesy PA Photos)