- Canberra United 2014 Grand Champions
- W-League Post-Season: Perth & Melbourne advance to Grand Final
- W-League Week Twelve Review: Onto the Semi-Finals
- Florida State Wins Title 1-0 over Virginia
- Virginia Punches Ticket to First College Cup Final
- W-League Week Eleven Review: The Fight for Finals
- Elite Eight Bound: Florida, Florida State, South Carolina & Stanford
- W-League Week Eleven Review: Melbourne Set to Defend Title
- Texas A&M and Penn State Advance to Elite Eight
- Sweet 16: Penn St., Virginia Tech, Notre Dame and Texas A&M
Bale to Madrid — For Real?
- Updated: July 23, 2013
It’s official: If the Spanish media ran the football world, Gareth Bale would sign a six year contract with Real Madrid. In the Tottenham world, however, Bale is still with the English side and remains unavailable for sale.
Madrid reportedly bid 85 million pounds for Bale. The Spanish paper Marca claims Bale will receive 10 million euros per season and has already informed his would-be former club that he wishes to leave.
No word yet from the actual Real Madrid Club.
Tottenham is currently in Hong Kong in the Asia Cup. Bale will miss the opening match against Sunderland due to an injury.
(Photo courtesy PA Photos)